Thursday 31 May 2012

What about a boy layout too!

I love to scrap girly pages but seeing as I have a gorgeous little 7 year old boy, I love creating layouts he'll like too. Can't keep adding too many flowers to his layouts so it does make me get more imaginative. I hope someone may get inspiration from me, just one at least lol.

Hehe, isn't he sweet, this is my son Trent when he was about 3 years old. I have used Flourish with a Bling products - Taylah's toadstools (aren't they divine), the sun and cloud are part of our Up in the sky set, so cute and the flag banner is from our Nicky's Beach Huts set (it's usually multi-coloured but I inked over it all to make it red).

Happy scrapping,
XOX Lucy

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy