Friday 29 June 2012

Craft your passion challenge - Things with wings

Hi there, I've found a wonderful new challenge site called Craft your Passion and their latest challenge is things with wings. Their blog comp can be found here http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/challenge-116-things-with-wings.html and here's my take (using a Stitchy digital stamp who are the sponsors):


FWAB products used:
Jasmine puffy orange flourish
Mango adhesive pearls
Please check out our stockist list at http://www.flourishwithabling.com.au/ to find where you can purchase gorgeous FWAB goodies.
Thanks for looking,
XOX Lucy

2 comments:

  1. Great card! I love your colouring, and your inking is great! Thanks for joining in with Craft Your Passion this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, love your sweet image and colours, thanks for joining us at CYP, hugs, Srah x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy