Friday 29 June 2012

Crafty Creations - Embellish it challenge

I love this challenge!!! At Flourish with a Bling we're all about embellishments so what a great challenge for me! If you want to join in at Crafty Creations click http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com.au/2012/06/embellish-it-challenge-176.html which takes you directly to this challenge. Here's my card using a few embellishments (see my list below):

FWAB products used:
Jack green vine leaves
Grass from Taylah's toadstools
Sun and cloud from Up in the Sky range
Please visit http://www.flourishwithabling.com.au/ for stockists and whole range of products.
Have a great day,
XOX Lucy

2 comments:

  1. This is such a gorgeous card!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww....your image is soooo cute! Love the wee scene you created here! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges this week! bx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy