Thursday 28 June 2012

Totally Tilda Banner challenge

Hi, I haven't had much chance to upload anything this week as I've been busy finishing a huge wall art I'm creating for my home. I will share it once it's completely finished.

I did manage to make 2 cards this week and one is for Totally Tilda, they have a challenge where you need to make a card using a banner or pennant so here's my take, feel free to join in at http://totallytilda.blogspot.com.au/:

I haven't done a folded card like this before but thought this little Tilda would look cute looking over the top of the banner. Sorry the photo is a little wishy-washy, the colours are actually very bright in this card.
FWAB used: Adhesive pearls in olive green and red
Thanks for taking a look,
XOX Lucy

3 comments:

  1. Really lovely papers and great bunting too plus Tilda looks fabulous
    Thanks for joining us girls at Totally Tilda
    Hugs Susie Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Lucy, Tilda look wonderful leaning on the banner!
    Great colours and papers.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Totally Tilda.
    Love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty
    Thanks for joining us for this challenge at
    Totally Tilda
    Hugs, Becky x

    I've got candy on my blog if youre interested http://attic-crafter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy