Monday 27 January 2014

Funny card about raising teenagers (Bugaboo image)

Hi crafty friends,

Didn't this one photograph well, I love how it shows you the actual colours for a change lol. Sometimes it takes me forever to get a good photo of certain cards, does it you? They look so much prettier in real life.

Anyway, about my card, how funny is this image and sentiment from Bugaboo? I have a teenage daughter so I totally relate to this hehe. You can ask me on a Monday how things are going with her and I'll say "Oh, it's wonderful we're getting on lovely and she's so great" and come Tuesday, ask me the same question and I might be like "OMGosh, she's driving me nuts, where is this attitude coming from, why doesn't she do what she's supposed to do etc etc" hehe.

I have used some pearls and leaves from my company Flourish with a Bling.


Flourish with a Bling are a retail and wholesale online store. We have some fantastic themed packs (eg. Bling, vintage, fairy garden, boys, princess etc) at amazing prices, you can check them all out by clicking here. If you mention my blog (Lucy) when ordering we will send you a bonus Jasmine laser flourish!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything goes
Craft Mojo -  All things new - new image
Crafter's Cafe - Haha very funny
Cute Card Thursday - So sweet (colours/papers not the sentiment hehe)
Fairies Challenges - New beginnings - Raising teenagers
Glitter & Sparkle - Bling it up
Hanna & Friends - Sketch (sentiment was in the image so put flowers there instead)
The Rubber Buggy - Anything goes 
Simon Says Stamp - Let's have a laugh
Sister Act - Anything goes 
The Stamping Chef -  Anything goes 

Thank you so much for dropping by my blog, I hope you enjoyed it, would love to see you here again,
XOX Lucy

13 comments:

  1. Eine tolle Karte ist das. Die Farben sind klasse und ich mag das Motiv total. Danke für Deine Teilnahme bei Hanna and Friends. LG Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I will have to get this image.
    My two daughters are grown up now. The eldest has a 14 year old and the youngest has 19, 17 and 5 year old

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right - the photograph shows the vibrancy of the colours - I love it! My favourite combo of pink and green. Beautiful colouring and I love your dp and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so funny Lucy - love this xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great card, love the image/sentiment and fab design, thank you for playing at Crafters Cafe
    Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the colours and papers,great layout and that image and sentiment is brilliant -I know what you mean about colours and taking photos,sometimes mine look a completely different shade if not colour!!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great card!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Hanna & Friends. Hugs, Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL Lucy that is tooo fun!! Love the pretty dps to go with that cutie image! I think that pretty much sums up every moms thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How true! LOL Great card, Lucy! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Let's Have a Laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wonderful, love it.
    thank you for playing Hanna and Friends.

    Hugs Nadine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Funny card and image! Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge! Hugs, Bo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, Lucy, you already know I love this, but I'm back on behalf of my Glitter n Sparkle DT to tell you again LOL. It's beautiful - your colouring, as always, is outstanding! I'm so glad you joined our Bling it Up challenge at Glitter n Sparkle. Best wishes in the draw!

    KT Fit Kitty
    Glitter n Sparkle DT

    P.S. I just saw your beautiful face added to my followers photos - thank you for following me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So funny, great card and coloring is fab.
    Thanks for joining us at ^13 Avenue Create.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy