Thursday 17 July 2014

It's a Girl Digital Card (Scrapper's Delights kit)

Hi everyone,

Here is a digital card I made using all my goodies from Scrapper's Delights'  lovely digital kits. I mixed a few different kits to create this card.




I am entering this card into the following challenges: (I have checked every blog's rules below but if I have made an error and your blog doesn't accept these types of cards, please let me know in your comment, thanks so much).

Artistic Inspirations - Anything goes
Bearly Mine - Let's go digital
The Corrosive Challenge - Forever young
Crafting by Designs (monthly challenge) - Anything goes  
Fairies Challenges - Fairies
Fan-Tastic Tuesday -  Anything goes 
Just Inspirational - Shabby chic
Just Keep on Creating - Anything goes    
Scrapper's Delight -  Anything goes with optional twist: cute & girly
Through the Craftroom Door - Anything goes  
Top Tip Tuesday - Magical

XOX Lucy

11 comments:

  1. wow stunning l love to see all digital creations its amazing what can be achieved, thanks for sharing over on our 100th challenge on artistic inspirations x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card full of pretty magical elements. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous!! I love the beautiful fairies and flowers!! What a fabulous card!! Thanks so much for playing along at Craftin Desert Divas!!

    Lisa
    Craftin Desert Divas DT
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely digital card, I love the images and the way they have been combined.
    Thanks for sharing your card at Just keep on creating, look forward to sharing further creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely project. Thank you for joining us at TTCRD Challenge. I hope you will join us again soon.

    Peggy T.
    DT member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty shabby fairy picture photo card. Thank you for playing with us at Just Inspirational Challenges' Shabby week.

    Katya Bess
    JIC DT

    Kattyxotica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, and it's lovely to see something different with the digital version (I miss your colouring though!)
    Beautiful colour choice, and a gorgeous card.
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Crafty Little Fairies,
    Top Tip Tuesday,
    ABC Christmas,
    As You Like It and
    The Stamp Basket.


    ReplyDelete
  8. How fabulous! I love the fairies. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Craftin Desert Divas Summer Linky Party. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Craftin Desert Diva DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card Lucy, thanks for joining us at scrappers delights. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  10. super card, thanks so much for sharing your fab creation with us at BEARLY-MINE, X Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy