Wednesday 11 February 2015

Be Mine Bunnies (Inky Impressions image)

Hi Crafty friends,

These little bunnies come from Inky Impressions, aren't they adorable? I used a Bo Bunny paper which was pretty fussy already so I just used my white pen to doodle/stitch around the heart and card border. I used foam tape on the bunnies to make them pop off the card and added some flowers.




I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - Crazy in love
Dream Valley - Valentine's Day
Just Inspirational - Noah's Ark
My Craft Creations - Anything goes 
Inky Impressions - Valentine's/Love
Papertake Weekly - Hearts and/or flowers 
(Pin)spirational Challenges - Photo inspiration - inspired by the hearts/love
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - All things bright & beautiful
Stempelsonne (Stamp Sun) -  Anything goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Love is in the air

Thanks for dropping by to see my card,

XOX Lucy

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lucy :-) such a cute image and I love the paper and flowers, the whole design is adorable :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh what a darling card! Made me smile and your bunnies are colored perfectly! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown!
    hugs,
    Pam
    TT DT
    www.pammiesinkypinkies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wie süß. Die Hasen sind ja niedlich. Danke daß du bei der Stempelsonne mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Lucy! Aw, these bunnies are so cute! Your colouring is always so beautiful and you have the best dp's! I like how you added the stitching - nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cute bunnies and great paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, the bunnies are so cute, gorgeous colouring and I love those papers. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Lucy this is so cute! Those bunnies truly are adorable! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow was für ein grandioses Werk
    Hab 1000 Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonne
    Liebe Grüße
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Die Hasen sind ja niedlich.
    Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Stempelsonnenchallenge,.
    Liebe Grüße
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lucy,
    such a lovely card, love the little bunnies ! Thanks for sharing it with us at Stempelsonnen Challenges and hope you'll join us next time too,
    greetings from Willeke

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy