Monday 9 March 2015

A Walk in the Park Birthday Card (Aurora image)

Hi Crafty Friends,

My last card to show today, I know I've gone crazy haha! I had coloured up all the images already and sorted papers to go with them so it took a lot less time to make them all seeing as half the job was already done. 

I bought new dies and I am so excited! I have used my Lawn Fawn dies here - the sun, clouds and a stitched landscape border, I love them! I have seen them in Blogland so many times on crafters' beautiful cards and thought I just had to have them so I finally went ahead with it. I also have used a gorgeous image from Aurora Wings and a chipboard bench from Scrapmatts


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything goes with optional twist: aquamarine
Aurora Wings - My lucky colour (pink)
Card Mania - Spring
Crafty Calendar - Add metal (butterflies) 
The Crazy Challenge - Happy Birthday
Creative Fingers - Anything goes  
Cupcake Inspirations - Blue white & green
Cute Card Thursday - Die cuts and punches
Faery Ink Designs - Out of this world (the image) 
Open-Minded Crafting Fun - Luck (it's a lovely sunny day in the park)
Pile it on - Green
Simon Says Stamp (Mon) - Just a hint of clover (green)
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - Special lady/Girly 
Sister Act - Anything goes
Sisters of Craft - Anything goes  
Stamp & Create - Is it Spring yet?

Thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.

XOX Lucy

22 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card, love the pretty scene you have created.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Adorable image! Thanks for joining in on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card and lovely colours Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this little scene. It has so much dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well nothing for a week(was beginning to wonder if you were okay) then you go beserk lol love the image and little scene and loving the new dies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is adorable, Lucy! I have those dies too and love them! I really like how you arranged the clouds with the sun peeking out. The park bench is so fun! Great little scene!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card, I love the stitched effect on the sun, clouds and landscape and the perspective of the bench is perfect ! Delicate image too. Well done on winning our previous challenge and thanks for joining in with the Sisters of Craft challenge once again, good luck and best wishes, Anne DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable little scene you've created for Mitzi's sweet Sprite. I'm kinda coveting your new dies. LOL Thank you so much for joining our "Lucky Colors" Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a charming card, Lucy! Cosmos Sprite looks adorable in pink and blue, and I love the stitched effect on your design. Adorable!! Thank you for joining us at Aurora Wings Challenge!

    Mitzi xx
    Artist/Owner Aurorar Wings

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is really lovely! It has a nice 3D feel to it and everything really pops! Thanks so much for joining us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun for our Luck challenge.
    Myndi DT
    www.colourmyhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice job, sweet card. Thanks for joining 613 Avenue Create. PennyRae DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh love this happy, bright card! Thank you so much for joining us for our 300th challenge!
    Hugs, Debbie, DT Sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.
    /Pillan, DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh... this is so beautiful, love the embellishment you put on your card, fantastic! Thanks for sharing in Open Minded Crafting Fun Challenge,Good Luck to you!
    Rebecca, DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute card, Lucy! Thanks so much for joining in the fun for the Cupcakes Inspirations 300th Challenge Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really cute. Thanks so much for joining in with the Faery Ink Challenge. Creative Blessings, Tracy x Faery Ink DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adorable card, Lucy! Such a sweet Aurora Wings image, love how you colored it. Thanks for sharing it at our 300th challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a cute card Lucy! I love the different dies you've used and your colouring is just wonderful. Thanks for joining Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges, Good Luck! Hope to see you soon again.

    Hanne, DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sweet card Lucy!!!! I love the coloring on the image along with all the attention to detail! Thanks for joining us at Open Minded Crafting Fun and hope to see you at the next challenge! Good luck!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  21. Another wonderful creation! Colouring is always gorgeous! I love all details! Scene is beautiful!
    Thanks for playing at Card Mania Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. A very pretty card. I love the image and the scene you've created. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar challenge and Good Luck
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy