Monday 24 August 2015

Blue Mermaid card (Cute as a Button image)


Hi Crafty Friends,

Have you seen Cute as a Button images around  yet? I have only recently discovered them but they are adorable. I have been lucky enough to be chatting with Francesca, the owner and she gave me a few images to colour up and here is one of them. If you'd like to go and check out all her gorgeous images click HERE, that will take you to the shop. This one is called Hawaiian Mermaid. I have added some lovely flowers and pearls from my store, Flourish with a Bling.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

AllSorts - Roses
Crafty Catz - Flowers
Die Cuttin' Divas - Celebrate it plus a die (circle and scallop die) 
Digi Choosday - Punches and/or Dies
Dream Valley - Add a charm
Glitter & Sparkle - Happy Birthday
Papertake Weekly - To die for (circle and scallop dies)
Pile it on - Bright colors
Southern Girls - Shiny, blingy happy things
Tuesday Throwdown - Texture 

Thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.


XOX Lucy

11 comments:

  1. A beautifully designed card and lovely colours Lucy.

    Many thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Lucy. Lovely colours and layout. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Dream Valley.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous mermaid fabulous colouring and flowers-love the bubbles background -I have used a Hula Hoop girl image from Cute as a Button
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my cute as a button image card :)
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops link
    http://crafty-stamper.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/hula-hooping.html
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sweet, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous, Lucy! What a cute mermaid, and the bubble papers are perfect for her! Gorgeous work! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! I love the mermaid's tail, very fishy :) Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Southern Girls!
    Lauren DT xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! I LOVE that seahorse charm! I NEED that seahorse charm, LOL. Thanks for joining our Digi Choosday Punches and Die Cut Challenge. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this! Beautiful card. Love the texture on the mermaid and those big pearls are fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy