Saturday 8 August 2015

Walking on Sunshine Card (Saturated Canary image)


Hi Crafty Friends,

I hope you're all enjoying the start of your weekend.

I thought I would try something new for me which is printing the image straight onto my card front. I have seen others do it before and it looks great but I'm not quite so thrilled with mine. The photo shows the card looking very wonky but it isn't. I couldn't leave the background white so I inked yellow around the card. The image is from Saturated Canary.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Deep Ocean - Summer fun
Fussy & Fancy Friday - Lazy summer days
Incy Wincy Designs - Frame it
Inspiration Destination -  Anything goes 
Not Just Cards -  Anything goes
One Sweet Challenge - Back to school (try something new): image directly on card front.
Papertake Weekly - Anything goes with optional twist: torn edges 
(Pin)spirational Challenges - Photo inspiration - inspired by beach, sand, summer
Stempelsonne (Stamp Sun) -   Anything goes

Thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.

XOX Lucy

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card ! I love the Images from Saturated Canary.
    Thank you for join us at the Stempelsonnen Challenge. Good Luck !
    Jessica DT Stempelsonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic coloring and love the sentiment! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colouring is gorgeous Lucy...such a beautiful card!! Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ganz toll gemacht. Danke daß du bei der Stempelsonne mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tolle Karte. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der SsC.

    LG, Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is beautiful Lucy! I love that image and your coloring is stunning! Thanks so much for joining us at Fussy and Fancy!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just beautiful. Thank you so much for joining us at Pinspirational challenges. Hope to see you again soon.
    http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com.au/
    Naz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant creation and awesome colours. Thanks for joining in our challenge this time...hope to see you again next challenge..
     {One Sweet Challenge DT Member}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lucy - sorry I'm late on commenting on your card, but I was away last week on holiday! This is a beautiful card. Love the image which you've coloured wonderfully and also the great one layer layout! Thanks for sharing your card at Incy Wincy Designs last week.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous striking image and vibrant colouring -braver than me to print straight onto card lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness! This card is amazing!!!

    Thank you for participating in the {PIN}Spirational Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card and wonderful colouring! ;o) Thank you so much for joining us over at {PIN}Spirational challenge! Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Happy crafting ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for joining us this month at
    Not Just Cards
    One of our sponsors has set up a new challenge blog and we would be delighted to see you join us at Julia Spiri Challenge blog
    Hugs Lori

    ReplyDelete
  14. It looks wonderful to me, Lucy. It might just be that you aren't used to looking at CAS cards made by you. Your colouring is always spot on and really shines with this design. I like the yellow edging and the clean border around the image. Thanks for joining our Back to School challenge at One Sweet Challenge this month. I always enjoy visiting your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy