Monday 4 January 2016

Music Boy card (Bugaboo Stamps image)

Hi Crafty Friends,

I have a craft market on this week where I'll be selling my cards and I know I don't have many boy cards in comparison to girly ones so thought I better do a couple of extra ones. But the next 3 cards I have to show you are all super girly oops hehe.

This little guy comes from Bugaboo, I thought he'd look cool sitting on a brick wall. I thought it needed a little extra something so I doodled the black & white outline around the image, it's very easy to do. Just draw 2 wavy lines then draw lines inside it and colour every second box in black!



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Catch the Bug - Anything goes (Bugaboo image)
C.R.A.F.T. - Anything goes 
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything goes with patterned paper 
Creatalicious - Something old - old papers, Something new - new image  
Cute Card Thursday - Anything goes (using sponsor's image)
Deep Ocean - Anything goes 
Inspiration Destination - Anything goes (using sponsor's image) 
Little Miss Muffet - Your fave stamp (Bugaboo image)
Scrapper's Delight - Anything goes
Stempelsonne (Stamp Sun) - Anything goes 

I hope you have a lovely start to the year, thanks for dropping by,

XOX Lucy

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lucy thank you for joining us over on Inspiration Destination Happy New Year
    Dianne x
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card!
    Thanks for entering our C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tolle Karte. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der SsC.

    LG, Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card thank you for joining us at Scrappers Delight Challenge
    Jane DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the boy image -great doodling and brick B.paper
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great composition. Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for participating in this challenge
    I really love your card <3
    I wish you good luck
    Lina DT Scrapper's Delights New Release team

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so right... the brick wall is perfect! Might have to lift that idea, I've got a brick embossing folder I've never used, me bad :-) Thanks for sharing your fab card in Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge
    Hope you can join in our next challenge starting soon too Donna ☺

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy