Wednesday 8 November 2017

World's Best Dad! card (Kenny K sentiment)

Hi Crafty Friends,

I hope you're all well.

For my card I used a sentiment from Kenny K and I printed it out in blue to match my card. I did a bit of tearing on my papers and hand-cut the triangle border out.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

AllSorts - Blue and brown
Card Mania -   anything goes 
Crafty Catz - anything goes with optional Beartastic  
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper - anything goes with patterned paper 
Creatalicious -   anything goes with option use silver & blue
Dream Valley - add a sentiment
Jo's Scrap Shack - anything goes
Not Just Cards -   anything goes
Ribbon Girl -  November card challenge
Scrap from your heart - Father's Day/For the man

Thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.

XOX Lucy

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a really beautiful creation for Fathers Day, many thanks for joining in with our blue and brown colour theme us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous card and thanks for sharing with us at CRAFTY CATZ this week good luck in the draw

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Blue & Brown' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes with optional use blue & silver” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy