Wednesday 14 February 2018

Oh Happy Day!! card (Time 4 Tea image)

Hi crafty friends,

Happy Valentine's Day!

I had been wanting this image forever after seeing it on other cards and the other day, although I promise myself not to buy more digis as I have so many, I just couldn't help myself. I created the road behind her and actually tried creating a tree-lined avenue but I didn't like it (we can but try and if it fails, try something else lol) so I cut the rest of the scenery off and went with some patterned green paper instead. You can find this image at Time for Tea Designs.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

A Gem of a Challenge -  Have a heart
Addicted to Stamps - Have a heart 
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper -  anything goes with patterned paper
The Crazy Challenge - girl power
Creatalicious - anything goes with option of love/anniversary/thinking of you 
Creative Inspirations  Love is in the air or pink & red
Cute as a Button -  anything goes with option of Spring
Deep Ocean - love is all around 
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - anything goes  
Your Next Stamp - sketch or colour combo - colour combo of red, pink, green 

Have a great day,


XOX Lucy


6 comments:

  1. Love your card Lucy. This is a stamp I would want in my collection of digi's too and the road you have created works really well, very clever. Thanks for entering this month's challenge at Creative Inspirations and good luck, Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the adorable image and great coloring. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenge. Hope to see you again. Good luck. Maggie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you tried but the road works well too,great image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card!! I love your paper choices and fun colors. Did you stamp & enamel those hearts?? Very effective!! I'm so curious about what the card looked like on your first attempt!! Guess we'll never know!!!!! Thanks for sharing the fun at PIP Challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love the way you used the image of this girl on the road: I think it's great this way! Thanks again for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card
    Thanks for joining us at Addicted To Stamps
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy