Friday 11 May 2018

Best Wishes banner card

Hi Crafty Friends,

I've been asked to do a few commissions for magazines and this was a card I made for one of them. I love creating long banners like that using different patterns on them. I know this is very different for me as I usually create cute image cards, occasionally I create a mature card hehe. I have another to show in between my few cards tonight actually. The magazine this card was in was Australian Simply Cards issue 104.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Double D challenges - May flowers
Southern Girls - punching above your weight - punched butterfly 
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes 

Thank you so much for dropping by and extra special thanks to my lovely followers and visitors that leave some beautiful comments for me, they warm my heart.

XOX Lucy

6 comments:

  1. Love the Designer Papers you used for your banners and your flowers are gorgeous! Your fabric colors are beautiful! This is fantastic! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D Challenge Blog, May Flowers, Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Lucy! Congrats on the publication! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘May Flowers’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers and love the banners
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card, great paper combo.Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls for our "Retro - Use a Punch" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. DELIGHTFUL card!
    LOVE your flowers, colours and design! Congratulations on being published.
    Thank You for joining our retro “use your punches” at the Southern Girls Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a message, I love the feedback and it's very sweet of you to take the time out of your day to contact me. XOX Lucy